mail merger in excel

  1. #1
    gautam
    Guest

    mail merger in excel

    Hi everyone,

    Can anyone help me in creating mail merger type of application in Excel...
    its important. I want to select one record (may be by drop down form) and
    values associated with that record should automatically be transferred to the
    fields.

    Example. if i have engine then i will select the engine name and all
    parameters will get enter in the forms.

    Prompt reply will be highly appreciated.

    Thanks in advance

    gautam

  2. #2
    Anne Troy