How to keep leading zero without changing field to text field?

  1. #1
    Deni
    Guest

    How to keep leading zero without changing field to text field?

    I've already tried to customize the number 0#### - the leading zero remains
    in Excel but as soon as I save this file and try to use it as a merge
    document with word the leading zero is gone again. I then have to go back
    and make this a text in order for the zero to remain when merging with word.

  2. #2
    tjtjjtjt
    Guest

    RE: How to keep leading zero without changing field to text field?

    http://office.microsoft.com/en-ca/as...164951033.aspx
    --
    tj