My hide sheet option in excel is not working

  1. #1
    arleen
    Guest

    My hide sheet option in excel is not working

    My hide sheet option in Excel is not working. It is grayed out so I can not
    toggle nor use it to hide or unhide sheets. Security is at Medium - would
    appreciate any insight into how to fix this.

  2. #2
    Chip Pearson
    Guest

    Re: My hide sheet option in excel is not working

    Is the sheet protected? You cannot hide a protected sheet.

    --
    Cordially,
    Chip Pearson

    news:[email protected]...