Zooming in on a row

  1. #1
    Diane
    Guest

    Zooming in on a row

    How can I click on a row (or cell) and that record is seen separately on a
    different worksheet.

  2. #2
    L. Howard Kittle
    Guest

    Re: Zooming in on a row

    Hi Diane,

    If Target.Column <> 1 Then Exit Sub
    ActiveCell.Resize(1, 7).Copy Sheets("Sheet2").Range("B2")
    Sheets("Sheet2").Select
    End Sub

    Where you will select a cell in column A and that cell and the next 6 in the
    row are displayed starting in B2 of sheet 2.

    Howard

    news:[email protected]...