How can I change the font size on an Excel sheet tab?

  1. #1
    Inobugs
    Guest

    How can I change the font size on an Excel sheet tab?

    The font size in me Excel worksheets is too large and I cannot find an answer
    in either help or the knowledge base as to how to change it.

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: How can I change the font size on an Excel sheet tab?

    That's your Windows Desktop settings.
    ************
    Anne Troy
    www.OfficeArticles.com

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Inobugs

  4. #4
    Max

    "Inobugs" wrote:
    > .. get the font and size I want on the Excel sheet tabs?

    Think the worksheet tab is governed by the size in the scrollbar setting

    Say, in Windows XP:
    Right-click at any empty spot in desktop > Properties
    In Display Properties dialog, choose Appearance tab
    Click "Advanced" button
    In the Advanced Appearance dialog
    Click the "Item" droplist > choose 'Scrollbar"
    Set size lower* to say: 16 > OK > Apply

    *as it seems too large? as per your orig. post
    --
    Rgds
    Max