Copying excel file to word

  1. #1
    Gary
    Guest

    Copying excel file to word

    I have an excel file that i must fit onto an 11x8.5. In excel i can just
    shrink the page to 45%, but when i copy the table into word it is too big.
    Is there a way to shrink the data to fit

  2. #2
    Gary''s Student
    Guest

    RE: Copying excel file to word

    Select the area in the worksheet that you want to copy.

    While holding down the SHIFT key, pull-down Edit > Copy Picture and do the
    copy.
    In Word, just paste. You have just pasted a picture in Word. Because it is
    just a picture you can move it, re-size it or rotate it to your satisfaction.

    Have a good day
    --
    Gary's Student