Wondering if U've come up w/any suggestions yet?

Hi Debra, Yes, that's excactly what I'm trying to do. The same as I do
in MS WORKS.

Debra Dalgleish wrote:

> Does your worksheet have 20 columns of data, and you only want to

print 6 of them? Is that what you're trying to control with the Report
Manager?

> herbzee wrote:
>
>> Thanx Debra; I did the tools>scenarios (view>custom did nothing for

me) and after selecting the columns I wanted, I tried "show" and nothing
happens. What should be my next move? BTW I'm an 85 yr old super senior,
so a step by step hands-on assist would be extremely helpful.