Maths Fonts

  1. #1
    Sue
    Guest

    Maths Fonts

    Anyone got any suggestions for a free Maths truetype font? I've tried
    googling but nothing
    Sue

  2. #2
    Jerry W. Lewis
    Guest

    Re: Maths Fonts

    Are you looking for a particular font called "Maths" or a font that
    contains math symbols? If the latter, what symbols do you need?

    Jerry

  3. #3
    Sue
    Guest

    Re: Maths Fonts

    I'm looking for Maths symbols, but some of the more unusual ones, it's for my
    son who is doing advanced maths so not sure exactly what he needs, except it
    must include some of the text symbols like the "because" symbol.
    Sue

  4. #4
    Forum Guru
    North America
    MS-Off Ver
    2002/XP and 2007
    Posts
    15,826
    Have you tried a google search for "math fonts" or something like that? I remember coming across an MIT math fonts set that contained several sets of mathematical symbols. I haven't explored it thoroughly, but it may contain what you need.

  5. #5
    Jerry W. Lewis
    Guest

    Re: Maths Fonts