Message BOX with more rows

  1. #1
    Jacob_F_Roecker
    Guest

    Message BOX with more rows

    I need to make a message box with two rows of text.

    Help Me please

  2. #2
    Mika Oukka
    Guest

    Re: Message BOX with more rows

    Hi,

    Here is how to do it:

    MsgBox "Firstlinetext" & Chr(13) & "Secondlinetext"

    Regards, Mika

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Jezebel
    Guest

    Re: Message BOX with more rows

    msgbox "line 1" & vbcr & "line 2"

  4. #4
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Message BOX with more rows

    MsgBox "Part1" & vbNewLine & "Part2" & vbNewline & "Part3",vbYesNo

    RP

  5. #5
    Harald Staff
    Guest

    Re: Message BOX with more rows

    This one hasn't been mentioned:

    Msgbox "Hi yo" & Chr(10) & "Silver"

    HTH. Best wishes Harald

    "Jacob_F_Roecker" <[email protected]> skrev i melding
    news:[email protected]...