Hello

  1. #1
    Red
    Guest

    Hello

    I have a spread sheet that is designed to track staff days off.
    Everyone has either Sunday, Monday, Tuesday or Thursday, Friday
    Saturday. On every 2nd week, a person will have a fourth day off being
    Wednesday. I have set my sheets to require if it is week 1 or week 2.
    And presently I have conditional formating used to shade the names of
    those off on their respective day. But I need to on the second week
    show the additional 4th day off. I have tried multiple lines in the
    format string, but I have no luck.
    Here is the formula I tried:=$AH$59="B"=$E$59="WEDNESDAY" Additioanlly
    I tried to shade for condtional format on one line as well. Since
    Excell only allows 3 conditions of format, I need to somehow get a
    fourth. Any help would be appreicaited.

    Thanks
    Ron

  2. #2