Expense Report Template?

  1. #1

    Expense Report Template?

    It's been 10 years since I used Excel! I am an independant contractor and NOW have to submit an expense report to a company I traveled with.

    Anyone have any help/suggestions TEMPLATES?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: Expense Report Template?

    Hi ZekePictures,

    See Microsoft's template offerings:

    http://tinyurl.com/7olc9

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3

    Thanks

    Any idea where I can get mac related templates as well...

  4. #4
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: Expense Report Template?

    Hi ZekePictures,

    My mac experience is severely limited.

    If other assistance is not forthcoming here, you may wish to post to the mac
    NG at:

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman

    "zekepictures" <[email protected]>
    news:[email protected]...

  5. #5
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Expense Report Template?

    There are Mac templates here:

    http://www.microsoft.com/mac/resourc...ates&browser=1

    zekepictures wrote:
    > Any idea where I can get mac related templates as well...

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List
    http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html

  6. #6
    USA
    MS-Off Ver
    MN

    Re: Expense Report Template?

    An expense report is a cumulative total of an employee’s expenses while in the course of work-related activities.You need to explain more fully what data you have, how it is laid out,how you want the report(s) to look etc.