my Excel chart doesn't print as it appears on print preview

  1. #1
    Doug 1014
    Guest

    my Excel chart doesn't print as it appears on print preview

    my Excel chart doesn't print out to fit the page as it apppears to do on
    print preview. It always comes out shrunk in size.

  2. #2
    Barb Reinhardt
    Guest

    Re: my Excel chart doesn't print as it appears on print preview

    Take a look at Page Setup and adjust it to get what you want.

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Doug 1014
    Guest

    Re: my Excel chart doesn't print as it appears on print preview

    I have done this several times both by using % reduction to make it fit and
    also using "fit to page", still comes out the same size????