how to force uppercase

  1. #1
    Ryan
    Guest

    how to force uppercase

    Hey Everybody,

    Question for you all ... i want to be able to set a column to force
    uppercase from another tab in the same worksheet ... this is what i have ...

    =UPPER(ACTIVE!A4:A32)

    where active is the name of tab i want this to take place ...

    let me know ...

    Thanks,
    Ryan

  2. #2
    Ryan
    Guest

    RE: how to force uppercase

    The problem is i get "VALUE" when i do this ... it works if i put it in the
    same tab ... but wont pull from the other ones. Somebody tell me if this
    possible. I have a "VARS" tab where i want my variables.

    Thanks for the help

  3. #3
    Forum Contributor
    6,195