Send to mail recipient stays in OutBox

  1. #1
    John Goins
    Guest

    Send to mail recipient stays in OutBox

    When I use Windows 2003 Terminal Server and Exchange 2003 with Office 2003
    and attempt to send a .xls document from Excel by choosing File, Send To,
    Mail Recipient (as Attachment), the email gets generated, however, it sits
    in the Outlook 2003 outbox until I manually click on Send /Receive. I am
    connected directly to an Exchange 2003 server and I don't experience this
    problem with other types of files using Send to. Help.

    John Goins

  2. #2
    John in Surrey
    Guest

    Re: Send to mail recipient stays in OutBox

    On Mon, 07 Nov 2005 15:28:21 GMT, "John Goins"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >When I use Windows 2003 Terminal Server and Exchange 2003 with Office 2003
    >and attempt to send a .xls document from Excel by choosing File, Send To,
    >Mail Recipient (as Attachment), the email gets generated, however, it sits
    >in the Outlook 2003 outbox until I manually click on Send /Receive. I am
    >connected directly to an Exchange 2003 server and I don't experience this
    >problem with other types of files using Send to. Help.
    >
    >John Goins

    Open outlook, go to Options and change options to send immediatly
    john
    Images of home (NZ)
    http:\\www.myplace.co.nz/home
    What we are up to in the UK