Anyone know how to do this in Excel?

  1. #1
    Newport, UK

    Anyone know how to do this in Excel?

    http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/466/excel7no.jpg

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Anyone know how to do this in Excel?

    I am sure loads of people do, but if you are not going to be more explicit
    than that I cannot see them bothering.

    RP

    "FunkyT" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Newport, UK
    What further information is required? I want to display a +ve value both above the below the x axis.
    Last edited by FunkyT; 11-04-2005 at 11:01 AM.

  4. #4
    Bill Sharpe

    FunkyT wrote:
    > What further information is required? I want to display a +ve value
    > both above the bellow the x axis.

    Short answer to short question:
    You need to customize a chart to do what you want.

    Bill

  5. #5
    Newport, UK
    Thanks - do you know how I need to customize it? Thanks.

  6. #6
    Bill Sharpe

    FunkyT wrote:
    > Thanks - do you know how I need to customize it? Thanks.

    A Google search for "Excel chart customination" yields lots of
    possibilities.

    Bill

  7. #7
    Forum Guru
    North America
    MS-Off Ver
    2002/XP and 2007
    Posts
    15,829
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkyT
    What further information is required? I want to display a +ve value both above the below the x axis.
    Assuming the values below 0 on the y axis are negative values that you don't want the '-' sign to display, you could use a number format code of 0;0;0 on the y axis.

  8. #8
    Newport, UK
    Thanks very much. That's a great help.