max number of wrap/turns in text wrapping?

  1. #1
    Zeng
    Guest

    max number of wrap/turns in text wrapping?

    After 31 turns, the text wrapping decides not wrap any more, the last line
    keeps go out to the right and become hidden. Although when i click on it to
    enter more text, it wraps correctly but as soon as I click on somewhere else
    it goes back to the old state (not correct wrapping). Is there a way to
    make it wrap correctly or maybe there is a max number of turns a cell can
    support?

    thanks!!

  2. #2
    RagDyer
    Guest

    Re: max number of wrap/turns in text wrapping?

    Have you tried using
    <Alt> <Enter>
    at appropriate places within the cell?
    --
    HTH,

    RD

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Zeng
    Guest

    Re: max number of wrap/turns in text wrapping?

    Didn't help much. I also tried to resize the cell but no luck.

    news:[email protected]...