ignore negative values when adding

  1. #1
    Eqa
    Guest

    ignore negative values when adding

    When adding a column containing both negative and positive values, I only
    want to add the positive values,and ignore the negative values how do I do
    this please?

  2. #2
    Biff
    Guest

    Re: ignore negative values when adding

    Hi!

    Try this:

    =SUMIF(A1:A10,">0")

    Biff

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Eqa
    Guest

    Re: ignore negative values when adding

    I have past and present dates in column A and Dollar values positive and
    negative in col B I want to sum Dollar values that are positive only and are
    older than todays date. How do I do this pls.

  4. #4
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: ignore negative values when adding