Find text in another workbook and paste if found match - VBA

  1. #1
    Pasmatos
    Guest

    Find text in another workbook and paste if found match - VBA

    Hi!
    Please need help.
    I dont know if it possible but...

    I have 1 workbook sheet with formulas and values that i want to find and
    paste in another workbook by run a macro.
    in the workbook1, select the cell with value that i want to paste to
    workbook2 if the text that i want to find in the workbook2 its found
    Example
    select and copy [workbook1]sheet1!k1 (the cell with the value that i want to
    paste)
    activate [workbook2]sheet1!a1 then find the text "article 12 ..." if it
    found select it and move cursor 2 cells right and then paste te value of
    [workbook1]sheet1!k1
    return to [workbook1]sheet1 but select cell k9 copy ... and so on until the
    end ( i need for now 3 finds).

    Thanks i appreciate your help.

  2. #2
    ufo_pilot
    Guest

    RE: Find text in another workbook and paste if found match - VBA

    The lookup may give you what you need
    for diffferent ways to use this formula: