to use workday function in excel vba code

  1. #1

    Exclamation to use workday function in excel vba code

    hi all,

    is there a way to use wrokday function in my worksheet controls.?

    i have a date time picker in my worksheet and a text box and a button.

    on click of this button i should get next desired date.

    like when i select a date from the calendar and click on button there is onclick function in my macro.

    this onclick should calculate next desired date(assume if i choose 10/11/2005 and add 2 to this date i should get 12/11/2005)

    i know how to use workday function using a cell reference. but................
    i don't know how to put this into a vba code.
    if i use workday("10/11/2005", 2) i get sub or function not found error message.

    Please Please help me out to solve this problem.

  2. #2
    Ron Rosenfeld
    Guest

    Re: to use workday function in excel vba code

    On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 05:28:29 -0600, sjayar
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >hi all,
    >
    >is there a way to use wrokday function in my worksheet controls.?
    >
    >i have a date time picker in my worksheet and a text box and a button.
    >
    >on click of this button i should get next desired date.
    >
    >like when i select a date from the calendar and click on button there
    >is onclick function in my macro.
    >
    >this onclick should calculate next desired date(assume if i choose
    >10/11/2005 and add 2 to this date i should get 12/11/2005)
    >
    >i know how to use workday function using a cell reference.
    >i don't know how to put this into a vba code.
    >if i use workday("10/11/2005", 2) i get sub or function not found error
    >message.
    >

    >Please Please help me out to solve this problem.

    On the top menu bar of the VB Editor, look at Tools/References and select
    atpvbaen.xls

    The Analysis Tool Pak functions, of which WORKDAY is one, will then be enabled
    in your VBA code in that workbook.

    --ron