Pivot Table Fiscal Years

  1. #1
    Sadie
    Guest

    Pivot Table Fiscal Years

    My pivot table groups data by calendar year. Can I make it group data by my
    fiscal year (Dec - Nov) instead? I want to end up with a column for each of
    my 3 fiscal years rather than 3 calendar years.

    Many thanks
    --
    Sadie

  2. #2
    Suresh
    Guest

    RE: Pivot Table Fiscal Years

    A simple way to add a fiscal year column in the database to convert the
    calendar year to Fiscal year. if you have a date field you can use this
    formula to convert calendar to fiscal year
    "=IF(MONTH(E4)=12,YEAR(E4)+1,YEAR(E4))" where E4 should be the calendar date
    field. This fiscal year column could be added on the pivot table