Limitation of Excel 2002

  1. #1
    Vicky
    Guest

    Limitation of Excel 2002

    Hi All,

    I have created an excel file have 74 sheets which are interlinked to each
    other. However whenever we try to add any additional sheets I am getting an
    error “Too many different cell format “

    can someone help us on this and also may I know the limitation for the
    number of sheets and Formats in excel. ????

    Thanks,

    vicky

  2. #2

    Re: Limitation of Excel 2002

    XL: Error Message: Too Many Different Cell Formats

    Describes the problem.