Page Subtotals

  1. #1

    Page Subtotals

    Hi all,

    I have a spreadsheet that is printed weekly that spans many pages.
    Each page includes a page total and a grand total.

    Currently, each page is a seperate sheet with the totals manually
    placed at the bottom.

    I would like to combine the entire spreadsheet into one sheet. I can
    repeat rows at the top of each page for the heading.

    However, how can I have a subtotal on each printed page, regardless of
    the page breaks, as well as a grand total of all previous data?

    Thanks, Steven

  2. #2
    pameluh
    Guest

    RE: Page Subtotals

    You got mail!

  3. #3

    Re: Page Subtotals

    Pam,

    Thanks for the example. This is basically what I want to create.
    However, because the spreadsheet is a living document and changes
    regularly, rows can be iserted several pages back causing page break
    locations to change resulting in the improper placement of the totals.

    What I am looking for may be way too complex to empliment if it is even
    possible.

    Thanks for the help,

    Steven