Can anyone suggest a good scheduling template for weekly shifts?

  1. #1
    Ronbo
    Guest

    Can anyone suggest a good scheduling template for weekly shifts?

    Am looking for help in scheduling two teams of five (5) persons....7am to
    3pm, and 3pm to 11pm...Mon-Sat. (Sundays off). Furthermore...of the teams of
    five, the team covering 3pm to 11pm would give up one to cover 11pm to 3am...

    Major holidays off. (covered by On Call assignments) and minor holidays
    short staffing.

    Any suggestions? Am tired of doing it the "way we've always done it!"

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: Can anyone suggest a good scheduling template for weekly shifts?

    I doubt excel is the right tool compared to brute strenght, it seems though
    that people believe excel has something built in for these things which is
    not true

    Peo Sjoblom

    news:[email protected]...