PERSONAL.XLS doesnt hide

  1. #1
    Piotr
    Guest

    PERSONAL.XLS doesnt hide

    Hi,
    I made PERSONAL.XLS as I wanted have makro opening every time I open
    excel.
    What should I do to make PERSONAL.XLS hided as now its open normally
    every time I open my excel.

    regards
    Peter

  2. #2
    Roger Govier
    Guest

    Re: PERSONAL.XLS doesnt hide

    Hi Peter

    It all depends upon its state when you last exited Excel.

    Whilst you have Excel open, activate the Personal.xls screen and choose
    Windows>Hide.
    Exit Excel, then open again and Personal.xls will not be visible.

    Regards

    Roger Govier

  3. #3
    Piotr
    Guest

    Re: PERSONAL.XLS doesnt hide

    Thank you its works

  4. #4
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: PERSONAL.XLS doesnt hide

    Hi Piotr,

    Hide tbe Personal.xls workbook. Close Excel, saving any changes.

    When Excel is subsequently opened, the personal macro book should open in
    hidden mode.

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman