Footnotes

  1. #1
    Gary T
    Guest

    Footnotes

    Is it possible to include footnotes to text in cells in Excel, similar to how
    it is done in Word?

    I.e. if I have text in cell B3, can I insert a footnote at the end of this
    text that links to a cell at the bottom of the area I am working in?

  2. #2
    Gary''s Student
    Guest

    RE: Footnotes

    Use Hyperlinks:

    If you have text in a cell, then in the cell below it:

    Insert > Hyperlink and then type a destination name. select Place in This
    Document, select the sheet and enter the cell you want to go to.
    --
    Gary''s Student