Importing data from one worksheet to another based upon part numbe

  1. #1
    mizer
    Guest

    Importing data from one worksheet to another based upon part numbe

    Hello,

    I have the task of coming up with a way to take a worksheet of part numbered
    lists and importing them into an existing numbered list of part numbers. The
    top level number for the lists will remain the same, however, the numbers on
    each list may increase or decrease. I need this process to also import some
    of the data in the same row as the part number.

    Do this make sense?
    --
    Thanks for your time,
    Mizer

  2. #2
    R.VENKATARAMAN
    Guest

    Re: Importing data from one worksheet to another based upon part numbe

    vlookup function will help you

    news:[email protected]...