Secure code in Excel & Power Point ADD-INS

  1. #1

    Secure code in Excel & Power Point ADD-INS

    Is there any way to secure code in Excel & Power Point ADD-INS, except
    the password defined in VBA ?

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: Secure code in Excel & Power Point ADD-INS

    No. Use VB to create COM addins.
    ************
    Anne Troy
    VBA Project Manager
    www.OfficeArticles.com

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3

    Re: Secure code in Excel & Power Point ADD-INS

    Thanks a lot, these add-ins can be called in Access also, isn't?

  4. #4

    Re: Secure code in Excel & Power Point ADD-INS

    The COM add-ins can be created by Visual Basic code or it needs C++ ?

  5. #5
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Secure code in Excel & Power Point ADD-INS

    You can use VB.

    RP

  6. #6

    Re: Secure code in Excel & Power Point ADD-INS

    Can I use COM Add-Ins in Office 97 ?

  7. #7
    Kurt
    Guest

    Re: Secure code in Excel & Power Point ADD-INS

    no. only from 2000 and up.

    Regards
    Kurt

  8. #8
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: Secure code in Excel & Power Point ADD-INS

    See:
    http://www.officearticles.com/misc/h...plications.htm

  9. #9

    Re: Secure code in Excel & Power Point ADD-INS

    thanks a lot for your messages