Formula

  1. #1
    sdmccabe
    Guest

    Formula

    I want to round up the result of a formula. What can I add to the existing
    formula to accomplish this?

  2. #2
    Nikki
    Guest

    RE: Formula

    if your number is in cell A1, use =round(A1,0).

    nikki

  3. #3
    Elkar
    Guest

    RE: Formula

    You could use the ROUNDUP formula.

    =ROUNDUP(your formula,0)

    The zero above represents how many decimal places you want to round to.

    HTH,
    Elkar

  4. #4
    Duke Carey
    Guest

    RE: Formula

    If you truly want to round UP, use

    =ROUNDUP(your formula, # of digits)

    otherwise use

    =ROUND(your formula, # of digits)

    see Excel's help file for more info

  5. #5
    sdmccabe
    Guest

    RE: Formula

    The formula that exists in the cell is =(a1+b1). How would I add the round
    formula?

  6. #6
    Nikki
    Guest