file format not valid

  1. #1
    turkey
    Guest

    file format not valid

    i'm trying to open lotus .wk4 in excel and it gives me an error message. how
    can i open the lotus document in excel?
    --
    tera

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: file format not valid

    turkey

    Lotus *.wk4 and earlier versions should open in Excel.

    The newer *.123 versions require a $50.00 convertor from DataWiz

    What is the error message you are seeing?

    Do you or the sender of the file still have access to Lotus>

    If so, try to Save it in Lotus as an Excel file or re-save as a *.wk4

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP