=?Utf-8?Q?How_can_I_set_up_a_keystroke_for?==?Utf-8?Q?_specific_lanuage_symbols_i.e._=C4=81?=

  1. #1
    John Raffin
    Guest

    =?Utf-8?Q?How_can_I_set_up_a_keystroke_for?==?Utf-8?Q?_specific_lanuage_symbols_i.e._=C4=81?=

    I'd like to setup either customised buttons or keystrokes to insert
    particular symbols from a character set. The character set is for Latin with
    long vowel sounds e.g. ?

  2. #2
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: How can I set up a keystroke for specific lanuage symbols i.e.

    Easiest way is probably to set up an autocorrect. For instance, I have
    an a with a macron in AutoCorrect as "amacr".