find efficeincy

  1. #1
    kevcar40
    Guest

    find efficeincy

    Hi i need to find the efficeiny of a project
    i have 60 minutes availalble
    i have a target of 78
    if i have no stoppages and produce 78 i am 100%
    if i have 30 mins stoppages and produce 39 i am 100%
    if i have no stoppages and produce 39 i am 50%
    can anyone tell me an easy wy of calculating this

    thanks
    kevin

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: find efficeincy

    =IF(num_produced>=target*(mins_available-stoppages)/mins_available,"On
    target","Off target")

    RP

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    kevcar40
    Guest

    Re: find efficeincy

    thank you

  4. #4
    kevcar40
    Guest

    Re: find efficeincy

    Bob
    this tells me if i am on target or not
    however is there a way of show what percentage efficeint i am ?

  5. #5
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: find efficeincy

    Hi Kev,

    Sure, just use

    =(target*(mins_available-stoppages)/mins_available)/target

    and format as percentage