Pivot Table Question : If statment in Pivot Table??

  1. #1
    seve
    Guest

    Pivot Table Question : If statment in Pivot Table??

    I have looked for this answer but have not found it.

    I want to.....Count all widgets when account info ="".

    I have 8,000 inventory records. I only want them counted in the pivot
    table when it has not been sold or is not currently being rented.

    Can I do this in a pivot table?

    Many thanks,

    Steve

  2. #2
    bpeltzer
    Guest

    RE: Pivot Table Question : If statment in Pivot Table??

    Can we assume you have a column that indicates the record's status? If so,
    drop that column into your pivot table's Page field, then use the page
    drop-down to select only those meeting your criteria. (You could also put
    the status in a column field, which gives you a bit more flexibility if you
    need to see more than one status. Then you'd use the column field drop-down
    to select the status code(s) you want, and look at the row subtotals in the
    right-most column).

  3. #3
    seve
    Guest

    Re: Pivot Table Question : If statment in Pivot Table??

    Placing the acct info in the page field did the trick.

    MANY THANKS.

    Steve