Generating a list from Excel 2003

  1. #1
    mauro
    Guest

    Generating a list from Excel 2003

    Hi, I would like to know how to generate a list from data in Excel 2003. I
    would like this list to be generated and put into a document such as Word or
    some other form.

    My Sheet has Headings such as First Name, Last Name, Address, Pass (which
    will bwe checked for some)

    Thank-you in advance for youe help

  2. #2
    David McRitchie
    Guest

    Re: Generating a list from Excel 2003

    If it is a table, you can simply copy and paste from Excel into MS Word.

    If you are trying to print labels with Excel as the database, you do that
    from MS Word and with the worksheet you want to use as the first
    worksheet (the first worksheet requirement may not be necessary in Excel 2003).
    ---
    HTH,