How do I obtain total for auto filter value selected ?

  1. #1
    FLo
    Guest

    How do I obtain total for auto filter value selected ?

    I need a total for value select on auto filter only not the total of my
    column. I wld obtain the total for the value selected wz the auto filter.
    Thks

  2. #2
    Ron Coderre
    Guest

    RE: How do I obtain total for auto filter value selected ?

    Check out the SUBTOTAL function in Excel help:

    If your list is in cells A2:Z500, column headings are in Row 2 and your
    filtered values are in Column B...
    =SUBTOTAL(9,B2:B500)
    That will return the total of visible Col_B values

    Does that help?

    Regards,
    Ron