The bottom of my spreadsheet is off the screen

  1. #1
    dpeck
    Guest

    The bottom of my spreadsheet is off the screen

    When I open some of my spreadsheets the bottom of the spreadsheet is off the
    screen.

    With older versions of Excel you could hold the left mouse button down and
    press the arrow key to move the entire spreadsheet up where you could grab
    the bottom of the spreadsheet and move it up.

    How can I resize the spreadsheet or prevent this from happening?

  2. #2

    Re: The bottom of my spreadsheet is off the screen

    Window|arrange|tiled
    and resize?