Excel should have a "Change Case..." menu Item like Word!!

  1. #1
    Octapus’gardenintheshade
    Guest

    Excel should have a "Change Case..." menu Item like Word!!

    See the subject, I know you can set up a formula to do it I want a button!
    PLEASE, for years I've just wanted to change case on the fly, YEARS!

    ----------------
    click "I Agree" in the message pane.

  2. #2
    Jim Cone
    Guest

    Re: Excel should have a "Change Case..." menu Item like Word!!

    O,

    If you are not just complaining...
    My Excel add-in "Excel Extras" provides a Font item on the Format menu
    that provides: upper, lower, proper and sentence case buttons.
    The add-in has other features including adding of a Table of Contents sheet,
    a sheet sorting capability and automatic addition of default info to the headers / footers.
    Comes with a Word.doc install/use file.
    It is available - free - email me and ask for it.
    Remove XXX from my email address.

    Jim Cone
    San Francisco, USA
    [email protected]XX