convert excel to word

  1. #1
    Joe Black
    Guest

    convert excel to word

    Hi have a template that i use in excel to work out quotes. i want to know how
    to convert a excel page only(not worksheet) into a word document so as to not
    let the recipient able to open it back up in excel, wich will reviel my
    formulas and costing processes. please don't tell me to copy and paste. this
    is not the option i need. thanks

  2. #2
    Gary''s Student
    Guest

    RE: convert excel to word

    You don't need to copy/paste cells into Word. Excel will allow you to select
    a set of cells and copy it as a picture. When you paste the picture into a
    word document, its only a picture, no formulae are present:

    1. Select a set of cells
    2. While holding down the shift key, pull-down:
    Edit > Copy Picture
    3. Paste into a word document
    The result looks like a table, but its only a graphic.
    --
    Gary's Student

  3. #3
    Joe Black