Excel 2003 Insert Picture changes JPG to PNG format

  1. #1
    WildBill
    Guest

    Excel 2003 Insert Picture changes JPG to PNG format

    Since earlier versions of Excel won't read a PNG formatted picture, how to I
    configure Excel 2003 not to change any inserted pictures into the PNG format?
    I need the jpg pictures to stay in the jpg format!

  2. #2
    exceluserforeman
    Guest

    RE: Excel 2003 Insert Picture changes JPG to PNG format

    Try my pic importer at:
    http://www.geocities.com/excelmarksway