Trying To Roundup only if more than zero

  1. #1
    Mankato, Minnesota

    Exclamation Trying To Roundup only if more than zero

    Okay so im trying to set up a quote sheet for when a customer comes in and wants me to build a new computer for them the problem that I have is, I have an upgrade area at the bottom of the last workbook titled "final" it's suppose to take the price from the upgrades area on "pirces" and round it up to the nearest ten dollar amoust
    eg. monitor price $261.60 rounded up to $270.00 and then add on $9.99 so it equals $279.99 that part works fine but when the cell is empty (instead of $261.60 it's $0.00 the final cell turns out to be the $9.99) I want to be able to have it show up $0.00 on the final cell
    I've uploaded the book to my website (Link Below) if someone could take a look at it and give some help it would be greatly appreciated. if you would like to talk to me my e-mail is [email protected]
    thanks.
    http://www.rentageekusa.com/Quote.xls

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor
    All you should need is to add an If Condition to check if the cell is blank.

    =If(A1="",0,Round.......), Where A1 is the cell containing the initial value, and Round...is your formula for rounding etc...

  3. #3
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Trying To Roundup only if more than zero

    An IFless alternatve

    =ROUNDUP(A21,-1)+(A21>0)*9.99

    RP

    news:[email protected]...