"1 of 24 - Clipboard" keeps popping up

  1. #1
    ihatemicrosoft
    Guest

    "1 of 24 - Clipboard" keeps popping up

    I want to permanently turn off this obnoxious display. I've tried
    everything, after I cut and paste a few times it pops up again.

  2. #2
    FinRazel
    Guest

    RE: "1 of 24 - Clipboard" keeps popping up

    On the bottom left-hand corner of the clipboard display, there is an
    "Options" button. Click on this. Uncheck the top two options, and check
    "Collect without showing office clipboard."
    --
    Anne Murray

  3. #3
    ihatemicrosoft
    Guest

    RE: "1 of 24 - Clipboard" keeps popping up

    Thank you so much!!!

  4. #4
    FinRazel
    Guest

    RE: "1 of 24 - Clipboard" keeps popping up

    If you want to thank me, mark this question "answered" (Click 'yes' to the
    question "Did this post answer your question") Unless of course you are here
    from the public newsgroups. If so, than,

    Cheers!
    --
    Anne Murray