missing the menu bar

  1. #1
    uzidengineer
    Guest

    missing the menu bar

    Office 2000 - Excel on a XP machine.
    The program runs fine but I have no menu bar.
    Tool bar exists.
    Someone must have change something but
    I don't know what.
    How can I restore the menu bar (File, Edit, View....)

    Thanks,
    Uzi
    11-30-05

  2. #2
    Bill Kuunders
    Guest

    Re: missing the menu bar

    You are able to move the menu bar around.It's not sitting at the bottom,
    left or right of the screen?

    --
    Greetings from New Zealand
    Bill K
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3

    Re: missing the menu bar

    Rightclick on an empty spot on one of the other toolbars
    select customize
    Toolbars tab|select worksheet menu bar

    If that doesn't work:
    Open excel
    hit alt-f11 (to get to the VBE where macros live)
    hit ctrl-g (to see the immediate window)
    type this and hit enter:
    application.commandbars("worksheet menu bar").enabled = true