Turn Table into plot chart

  1. #1
    PR
    Guest

    Turn Table into plot chart

    I am trying to get a way of turning a table into a plot chart... I am
    looking for a way firstly to change the data in the table from its current
    form into a plot... does anyone know how to achieve this...

    My excel table is attached... this is only an example...

    Many Thanks - Paul

  2. #2
    Laura \( '_' \)
    Guest

    Re: Turn Table into plot chart

    Hiya Paul,
    I'm not sure if this is what you wanted, but try this:

    Highlight the first 3 columns with your data in it.
    Go to insert
    Then chart
    And then pick the type of chart that you want.

    Hope thats ok?
    I've included an attachment of the plotted graph.

    --
    @---}--
    Laura.....

    news:%[email protected]...