Excel - Any Help On If Statements

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    BONJOVI2005
    Guest

    Excel - Any Help On If Statements

    Dont no if this will help - but here's goes.

    I am doing an assignment at uni, which involves building a model on
    excel and then doing a report.

    What I am having difficulty with is that you have to convert currency
    into dollars - which is the only problem I having. You had to import a
    database with all the data on which I have done and then import a
    conversion table from the msn website - which I have also done. What I
    dont understand is that the book which we are using has the assignment
    more or less in but isnt good on the idea I need. Its says you create
    an IF statement to convert the currency but I am having some trouble
    with it.

    Any Help would be appreciated.

    Cheers in advance.

    Martin

    --
    BONJOVI2005

  2. #2
    Biff
    Guest

    Re: Excel - Any Help On If Statements

    Hi!

    You need to provide more specific details.

    Biff

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    BONJOVI2005