save to HTML??

  1. #1
    ADK
    Guest

    save to HTML??

    I have a spreadsheet A1:J40 which I would like to make a HTML of and be able
    to make changes to the xls (within that cell range) where the html updates.
    I tried to do this but when you view the HTML the data is huge, causing a
    user to scroll in both directions.

    Is there a way to take the selected cell range and size it down in the html
    so it fits on the screen with the use of scroll bars (800x600)???

    thanks

  2. #2
    ADK
    Guest

    Using Office 2000

    sorry, using Office 2000

    news:%[email protected]...

  3. #3
    David McRitchie
    Guest

    Re: save to HTML??

    Depends on how you generated your HTML, if you have complete
    control on the generated HTML you could add a bit of CSS coding (style=)..
    I generate my own HTML code and never (hardly ever) use builtin Save As HTML.

    If you want more information how to modify the <TABLE> use your name (first and last).
    ---
    HTH,