Wrote asking about how to convert from euros to GBP in Excel 2000

  1. #1
    medimais
    Guest

    Wrote asking about how to convert from euros to GBP in Excel 2000

    Received an answer but when I tried to paste the url got a message " invalid
    url" so am unable to access reply kindly sent by a member.

    Sorry!

    using Excel 2000 1.0.7

  2. #2
    Otto Moehrbach
    Guest

    Re: Wrote asking about how to convert from euros to GBP in Excel 2000

    Post your reply (this one) in the same thread as your original post. HTH
    Otto
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    medimais
    Guest

    Re: Wrote asking about how to convert from euros to GBP in Excel 2

    In my version of Excel 2000 there is no choice in Euro conversion to convert
    from Euros to GBP. is there an add-in which I can download to make this
    possible?

    Thanks to Otto Moerbach but ,having sussed how to find my message on the
    thread I now need help with the above.

    Thanks in advance,
    Medimais