date (minus) date = working days diff

  1. #1

    Smile date (minus) date = working days diff

    Hello All,

    Quick and easy one (I hope), i have two dates how can i work out the working days between them ?

    Kind Regards
    JJJ

  2. #2
    Niek Otten
    Guest

    Re: date (minus) date = working days diff

    Use the NETWORKDAYS() function
    If you get a #NAME error: Tools>Add-ins, check Analysis Toolpak

    --
    Kind regards,

    Niek Otten

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Roger Govier
    Guest

    Re: date (minus) date = working days diff

    Hi

    Try =NETWORKDAYS(firstdate,seconddate,holidays)

    Networkdays is part on the Analysis Toolpak so go to Tools>Addins> and
    ensure Analysis Toolpak is selected.

    Substitute the cell reference holding your earliest date for firstdate, and
    the cell ref for your latest date fro seconddate.
    Holidays is either a list of cells containing public holidays, or a named
    range containing the holiday dates.

    Regards

    Roger Govier

  4. #4
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: date (minus) date = working days diff

    Check out the NETWORKDAYS() function in XL Help. Note that it's an
    Analysis Toolpak Add-in function (Tools/Add-ins...)