Can I view multiple tabbed worksheet in the same workbook in Excel

  1. #1
    bdc2000
    Guest

    Can I view multiple tabbed worksheet in the same workbook in Excel

    Using Excel 2003, I have several tabs (worksheets) within one wookbook. I
    would like to simultaneously look at several of them.

    Is there someway I can view multiple tabbed worksheets without creating
    multiple workbooks and consequently several instances of the program?

  2. #2
    Bob Umlas
    Guest

    Re: Can I view multiple tabbed worksheet in the same workbook in Excel

    Window/New Window, then window/arrange and click "windows of active
    workbook".
    Then on one of the windows, click on a separate sheet tab. You can repeat
    this & get 3, 4... views of the same workbook.
    To close the multiple windows, click the x in the upper right until the file
    no longer ends in ":1"
    Bob Umlas
    Excel MVP

    news:[email protected]...