Pivot table items

  1. #1
    suepro
    Guest

    Pivot table items

    How can I create new items in pivot tables with Office Professional 2003?
    The formula option that used to be in the menu has been deleted. Thanks.

  2. #2
    Roger Govier
    Guest

    Re: Pivot table items

    Hi

    It is still there.
    highlight a field within your PT.
    From the PT toolbar, use the dropdown Pivot Table, 9th item down Formulas,
    from that sub-list, second entry, Calculated Item.

    Regards

    Roger Govier