how can I repeat row heights in the same sheet

  1. #1
    Khalil
    Guest

    how can I repeat row heights in the same sheet

    I have made a calendar and now due to some setting I need to play around with
    the heights of the rows. Once I have done this for the first month I would
    like to use a function where I can repeat the row heights for the next 11
    months - Can anyone help me

  2. #2
    Kleev
    Guest

    RE: how can I repeat row heights in the same sheet

    If you select the row you want to repeat and then go to format/row/height,
    then you can see what height that one row is. Get out of that and then
    select your 12 (or 11, whichever you prefer) rows and then go back to
    format/row/height and enter the number. I don't know of a function that
    would let you do that automatically, unless you wrote some VBA code. If that
    is what you want to do, you should be able to record a macro to see the code
    it generates.