When I rename an file excel cannot find the macros

  1. #1
    KJGradwell
    Guest

    When I rename an file excel cannot find the macros

    Guys
    I'm sure thre is a simple solution to my problem and I would be gratefull if
    someone could point me in the right direction.
    The macros in the new file will not run if the old file is closed. Their
    paths contain the original file name what is the way around this/

    Thanks in Advance
    Kevan

  2. #2
    David McRitchie
    Guest

    Re: When I rename an file excel cannot find the macros

    Hi Kevan, (posted to public.excel)
    If you mean the links on the spreadsheet itself, try Bill Manville's
    FindLink at http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm
    which I don't appear able to see the main content frame.in either
    Internet Explorer or in Firefox browsers. I can see the left side frame only.

    I can read an archived copy of the page at
    http://web.archive.org/web/200410220...VP/Default.htm
    and the file to download is
    http://www.oaltd.co.uk/DLCount/DLCou...e=FindLink.zip
    --